Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 1!

Day one down and many more to go!  Over all I think I did pretty good.  I got my 100oz of water down and I think I did ok with my meals today but I'm not completely sure. So here's what I had:
Breakfast:
   1 pack of plain oatmeal
    3 boiled eggs
    Herbalife Protien shake

Lunch:
     4oz of fish
     4oz of steamed broccoli
     4oz of baked yam.  No skin no salt

Dinner:
     Same thing as lunch

Snacks:
     2% string cheese (1)
     1 red apple

Post workout:
      Herbalife Rebuild
       1/2 protein bar


Below is what My Fitness Pal says ....... And I still need 24 more calories.  I don't know what to eat for that. And I went over on my proteins.      Any suggestions?   Side note: workout wet well! I feel good.  I didn't know what I step lunge was so I did 4 sets of walking lunges instead.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment