Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Update!

Hello There!
   So.... I'm 5 days in and feeling pretty good.  Still adjusting to the new diet and macro counting.  I'm not as energetic in the gym.  I think I'm going to try the BCAA supplement you suggested.  

Noticing some small changes in body fat.
-Current weight 115lbs
- strength- progressing well.   Was able to increase my weight on leg day for the second cycle of the 3 day split (last night).  With limited energy might I add.

I've been coming pretty close to my numbers each day. Still experimenting with different food combinations to see what works best,  while keeping me in range.  


Questions: (sorry if their silly😆)
 What is the goal for my body during the beginning phase? Is it to get smaller?
How do I gain mass so that I don't disappear during this process while still reducing body fat? Will BCAA help?
Is lacking energy normal in the beginning with the decrease in calories? And if so, will my body adjust?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment